We are shaking things up this year with Day 1 of the convention on Wednesday, 15 November kicking off earlier than previous years. This means that the convention will close early on Friday, 17 November so you have extra time to enjoy the weekend in Cape Town or travel back home with more time to spare.
wednesday - 15 november
Thursday - 16 november
friday - 17 november
Call for Speakers
Use your voice to turn vision into action in the Innovation Space
We are calling for speakers to join us at the convention in our Innovation Space – a fast-paced, elevator pitch-styled stage that gives you the opportunity to showcase your innovative green products, services, projects and initiatives to over 900 built environment professionals. Applications close 31 May 2023.
- The call for speakers is exclusively for the Innovation Space and not for plenary or other sessions.
- Applications will only be accepted from speakers that can present in-person in Cape Town.
- All applications will be reviewed by the programme committee. You will be notified by email if your application is successful. All decisions are final.
- Please note that shortlisted applicants may be required to share a short 3-5-minute video with some insight into their presentation (you can record this on your phone.)
- Successful applicants can either just attend their session or will need to pay and attend the Convention. There are two options:
- Session only: No charge
- Full Convention: ZAR 4000 ex VAT. This is a discount of 60% on the full convention rate and is only offered to successful applicants.